Noticias de última hora

Apple iPhone explodes, injures a repairman in Zurich


A report in Watson says that all three emergency services - police, fire and ambulance - attended the store at Bahnhofstrasse 77 after receiving a call shortly after 10am today.

An overheating iPhone 6S Plus battery sparked a mass evacuation of an Apple Store in the Swiss city of Zurich on Tuesday, leaving a store employee with minor burns and six others requiring medical attention for suspected smoke inhalation.

Forensics team have arrived at the scene and are investigating the battery fire issue.

Читайте также: Evangelina Salazar habló de la elección sexual de su hijo mayor, Martín

Zurich police said the incident occurred as the repair worker was removing the battery, which overheated and burned his hand slightly.

The incident prompted the evacuation of around 50 customers and staff from the shop. It then began emitting smoke, prompting the staff to throw quartz sand on it to contain the smoke and allow it to be ventilated.

The device exploded abruptly when the repairman was examining the device, without any particular reason, said the Zurich police official. "It sprinkled quartz sand over the overheated battery so that the smoke could be contained and sucked out after switching on the ventilation", Reuters cited Switzerland local police statement.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Artículos relacionados

Comentarios