Monaco's 22-year-old central midfielder Tiemoué Bakayoko appears poised to leave the club this summer, with four major clubs now in active discussions with the player's entourage, according to RMC.
RMC Sport report that the France global has been made a priority target by Antonio Conte and the Premier League champions have held talks with the player's entourage over a summer deal.
However, the rising star is said to be very interested in a move to Liverpool's Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United.
Conservatives extend lead in ORB poll ahead of national election
Its losses were centered in Lincolnshire, a former UKIP stronghold where Nuttall is standing for election on June 8, Hampshire and Essex, PA said.
But Chelsea face strong competition for Bakayoko, most notably from Manchester United as Jose Mourinho has also made the midfielder's acquisition one of his main aims for the upcoming window.
And he will open negotiations with the French champions next week as he looks to boost his squad ahead of next season's Champions League, say the Telegraph.
The fact that they could get Batshuayi, who was prolific for Marseille before his move to Stamford Bridge last summer, as part of the deal may tempt them to do business with the Blues.
Liberals hang on to win BC's first minority government in 65 years
She says she has worked with Green Party leader Andrew Weaver in the past and called him a "smart, thoughtful and reasonable guy". The Greens doubled their popular vote from eight per cent in 2013 to 16 per cent Tuesday, said Kathryn Harrison of UBC.
CHELSEA will ramp up their bid for Monaco's £43million Tiemoue Bakayoko - and could throw in Michy Batshuayi to seal the deal, according to reports.
The 23-year-old has barely featured for Chelsea in the Premier League this season despite scoring the goal that won them the title against West Bromwich Albion last week.
AAP Shows How EVM ' Vote Rigging' Works
He said he could find out from an EVM ROM which party a particular voter had polled for and the sequence in which votes were cast. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal accused the Election Commission of India of "backing off" on the hackathon.